The Willoughby South High Booster Club is pleased to offer up to $8,000 in scholarships to select Willoughby South High School student athletes who are currently seniors and will be pursuing a higher education.
The application must be received at the Willoughby South High School Guidance office by the deadline that has been extended from Friday, March 19 to Thursday, April 1, 2021. Completed applications should be sent to:
Willoughby South High School c/o
Willoughby South Boosters
4900 Shankland Road
Willoughby, OH 44094
• The recipients must be full-time students in good academic standing
• Minimum 3.0 Cumulative GPA
• Participated in at least one varsity sport at South High School
• After graduating must attend an accredited post-secondary school or college
• No athletic suspensions or code violations
WHAT TO SUBMIT
Applicants must submit the following:
• Athletic Booster Application (Word | PDF)
• Copy of Transcript
• Coach’s Letter of Recommendation
• Teacher’s Letter of Recommendation
• Two short Essays (500/200 words or less) – See Application for Subject
ALL items must be submitted to be qualified to receive this scholarship.
NOTIFICATION AND PAYMENT
The winners will be notified at the Willoughby South High School Senior Awards Night. Awards will be provided upon receipt of confirmation of enrollment at a postsecondary institution.
Awarding of these scholarships is solely at the discretion of the South Athletic
Congratulations to our 2021 Athletic Booster Scholarship winners.
Anmol Kang, Isabelle Mason, Jack Barnowski, Katelynn Mann, Makenna Matriano, Nikko Luciano, Paul Brunecz, Sydney Grzincic