The Willoughby South High Booster Club is pleased to offer up to $8,000 in scholarships to select Willoughby South High School student athletes who are currently seniors and will be pursuing a higher education.
Congratulations to our 2020 Athletic Booster Scholarship winners.
Catherine Carroll, Daniel Gallagher Jr, Sean King, Emily Mann, Michael Marino, Katherine Mendenhall, Andreanna Zaverl, Mark Zusman
• The recipients must be full-time students in good academic standing
• Minimum 3.0 Cumulative GPA
• Participated in at least one varsity sport at South High School
• After graduating must attend an accredited post-secondary school or college
• No athletic suspensions or code violations
WHAT TO SUBMIT
Applicants must submit the following:
• Athletic Booster Application (Word | PDF)
• Copy of Transcript
• Coach’s Letter of Recommendation
• Teacher’s Letter of Recommendation
• Two short Essays (500/200 words or less) – See Application for Subject