The Willoughby South High Booster Club is pleased to offer up to $8,000 in scholarships to select Willoughby South High School student athletes who are currently seniors and will be pursuing a higher education.
• The recipients must be full-time students in good academic standing
• Minimum 3.0 Cumulative GPA
• Participated in at least one varsity sport at South High School
• After graduating must attend an accredited post-secondary school or college
• No athletic suspensions or code violations
WHAT TO SUBMIT
Applicants must submit the following:
• Athletic Booster Application (Word | PDF)
• Copy of Transcript
• Coach’s Letter of Recommendation
• Teacher’s Letter of Recommendation
• Two short Essays (500/200 words or less) – See Application for Subject
Applications must be received in the Willoughby South High School Guidance office by Friday, March 20, 2020. Completed applications should be sent to:
Willoughby South High School c/o Willoughby South Boosters
4900 Shankland Road
Willoughby, OH 44094
NOTIFICATION AND PAYMENT
The winners will be notified at the Willoughby South High School Senior Awards Night. Awards will be provided upon receipt of confirmation of enrollment at a postsecondary institution.
Awarding of these scholarships is solely at the discretion of the South Athletic Booster Club.
Congratulations to our 2019 Athletic Booster Scholarship winners.
Mya Matriano, Riley Finch, Isabella Luciano, Zachary Houghtaling, Hanna Blasinsky, Catherine Johnston
Ian Grzincic, Hannah Stapp, Sarah Cosentino, Tessa Spoon