The Willoughby South High Athletic Boosters Club is excited to announce the annual golf outing fundraiser sponsored by Spooner Risk Control Services. Last year was a great outing and we are looking forward to another fun-filled day. We would like to thank our returning golfers for their continued support and welcome any new participants. The proceeds of this outing will help in our mission of supporting all South High student-athletes.
- When: Saturday, June 25, 2022
Where: Lost Nation Golf Course
38890 Hodgson Rd, Willoughby Ohio 44094
- Registration: 8:00am
- Shotgun Start: 9:00am
- Cost: $100 Per golfer / $400 per foursome
- Format: Scramble
- Extra Offerings: Skins, 50/50 Raffle, Hole-in-One giveaways.
- Prizes: All participants will receive a tee gift and door prize. Prizes will also be awarded to tiered winners, long drive, and closest to the pin.
- Included: Lunch (Hot dog and chips), Dinner, Beer, and Bottled Water.
- Deadline for Registration: June 11, 2022
- For questions please contact: Doug Barber Douglas.Barber@weschools.org
- To Register either:
Download and send the completed form and your check to:
Willoughby South Booster Golf Outing
Attn: Doug Barber
38520 Fairway Glenn Blvd.
Willoughby, OH 44094
Please make checks payable to
WILLOUGHBY SOUTH BOOSTERS
– or –
Submit this registration form below and use Venmo to pay Doug Barber (@Doug-Barber-7).
Thank you for your support!
If you would like to become a sponsor, click here for more information.